For a job to appear in your bookings on any subscription plan other than 'Owner Driver', it must be allocated to the driver’s app for you to see it.
If it’s not there, you need to make sure it’s been allocated to you in the first place. This can be done on the website or through the Small Fleet application.
1. For the website, go to the job in your diary or on your dashboard where you'll see a green button that says book/allocate.
2. Choose from a drop-down menu of available drivers and vehicles.
3. Once allocated, the job will appear in the mobile app of the driver selected.
Small Fleet App:
1. Find the load under the 'Bookings' section.
2. You'll see a green button that says 'Allocate'.
3. Choose from a drop-down menu of available drivers.
4. Select the one you want and click 'Allocate'. The job will now appear in the mobile app of the driver selected.
With the Small Fleet app, you are also able to allocate a booking to yourself. This must be done to update the status of the job through the app.