The 'Loads' screen lets you view all loads posted by other members on The Exchange.
For more information on posting a load, please read this article: How do I post a load?
Searching for a load is easy. Just use the 'Search Loads' feature found on the left of the Loads screen.
1. Enter the 'FROM' location and choose the radius you would like to search.
2. If required, enter the 'TO' location and the radius around it you would like to search.
3. You can select a VEHICLE SIZE range from the minimum vehicle size load you wish to see, to the maximum size (example: short wheelbase to long wheelbase).
4. If you are looking for work with a specific BODY TYPE, you can filter for just those loads.
5. Select the date range you would like to search for. You can choose anytime or a custom date range.
6. If you are looking for work with a specific FREIGHT TYPE, you can filter for just those loads.
7. If you would like to look for work posted by one member, in particular, you can enter their company name or ID number here.
Once you've made all the selections that you feel are necessary (all of the above is not always required), click the 'Search' button and the 'Loads' page will refresh showing the revised and filtered list.
If the selections that you've made are ones that you are likely to use often, you can check the 'Set as Default' box and the system will save these settings for future use.
Just remember that you have set the filters as your default.